Physical Therapy is one of the most effective options available to help you recover from injury while avoiding the risky side effects associated with medications and/or surgeries. It doesn’t matter if you were injured while playing sports, a chronic degenerative condition or failed spinal surgery, physical therapists are trained in a variety of treatment protocols to address each of these situations effectively.
Our physical therapy team is well-trained and highly capable in handling a wide variety of musculoskeletal disorders.
Conditions Commonly Treated Using Physical Therapy
- Neck Pain
- Bulging Disc or Herniated Discs
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Thrower’s Shoulder and Shoulder Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Runner’s Knee or Jumper’s Knee
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- TMJ Dysfunction
HOW CAN THE PHYSICAL THERAPY TEAM AT PHYXME PHYSICAL THERAPY HELP YOU?
At phyxMe physical therapy, we understand feeling fit and living without limitation is a vital element of a happy and heathy lifestyle. Because of this, all our physical therapy team specialists work diligently and tirelessly at creating a better life for each and every one of our patients. We aren’t happy until you’re happy.
- Detailed interviews on your medical history are taken prior to your therapy starting
- Individualized and client-centered treatment programs are implemented by dedicated team members to ensure your speedy recovery
- Your treatment program will reduce and eliminate your pain while limiting any long-term effects and damage caused by your condition
- Our office is equipped with latest, state of the art therapy tools to accelerate and enable your body to achieve the maximum rate of healing possible for your body, reducing your recovery time and getting rid of those stubborn aches and pains
- One-stop-shop: you won’t need to go out of office for testing or treatment. Everything you need for a successful recovery is under one roof.